The company seeks to recruit suitably qualified personnel to fill up the following positions:
Technical Cable Jointers (Four (4) Positions)
1. Installs and maintains equipment associated with electrical supply such as transformers.
2. Attends to electrical breakdown and emergencies.
3. Conducts routine maintenance on the aerial and underground electricity supply networks.
4. Prepares low and high voltage cable joints and cable terminations, while connecting and installing electrical equipment and overhead lines.
5. Uses heavy plant equipment such as elevated work platforms and portable equipment such as hydraulic drills.
6. May undertake substation installation and maintenance, and specialised testing and revenue metre installation.
7. Safely operate and keep clean any piece of equipment necessary for installation
Knowledge and Skills
Full Grade 12 Certificate and Certificate in Cable Jointing
At least 2 years of post-qualifying experience in electrical engineering
Post qualifying experience in Zesco Construction and Maintenance of power lines and transformers will be an added advantage
How To Apply:
All applicants MUST be accompanied by valid membership and Practising Certificates of registration from the Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ) (if any)and signed CVs
All applications MUST be delivered via email at email@example.com
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews
Closing date for receipt of applications is August 4th, 2020.
Applications with relevant Academic and Professional qualifications should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager Deepfields Technical and Construction Limited Plot 371/59 Acacia Avenue Avondale Lusaka