USPA International is a full service, licensed, bonded and insured security firm offering solutions to both governmental and private clientele.
Our core Security Services include:
- Close Protection Officers
This is a Full Time Opportunity.
– Drive / escort the Client(s)
– Appropriate route selection
– Conduct routine patrols and checks
– Provide first aid if necessary
– Respond to any incident and emergency situation
– Provide logistical support
– The employee will be required to work weekends, late hours and holidays
– Must be able to deploy with limited notice
– Must Possess all Current Licensing Documents
– Must have 3+ years of experience in Close Protection
– Valid driver’s license
– First aid certified
– Prior attendance of a recognized Executive Protection Course
DO NOT CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT – Our call center is not involved in hiring personnel and cannot answer your questions.
Tags: Bodyguard Jobs, Security Jobs, Security Employment.
USPA International Security Careers
How To Apply:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.