Human Resource and Admin Intern
Achieve excellent day to day operational performance which reinforces the company’s values and builds its long term capacity. You should keep abreast of the latest developments in labor legislation to determine how company HR policies may be affected. Ultimately, an outstanding HR Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Ensure that staff files are updated.
- Assist in delivering and organising documentation for various departmental activities.
- Represent Admin where necessary to take minutes.
- Aid in the purchasing of various company items.
- Write and type various departmental secretarial works as instructed by your supervisor.
- Aid in training Facilitate effective communication and collaboration channels.
- Ensure completion of action plans as assigned by the admin manager or officer,
- Implement and maintain company standards and philosophy.
- Ensure maintenance of all procedures, policies and manuals.
- Maintaining consistency and continuity of administrative systems.
- Assist in improving administrative procedures by; implementing forgone procedures, updating procedures and evaluating procedures based on user results.
- Suggest changes to improve procedures to your manager.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your manager.
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Must be a paid up member of the Zambia institute of human resource management
- Experience with MS Office
- Must be a team player and have good communication skills
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource and Admin Manager not before the 6th of October 2020.
How To Apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com