- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Prepare weekly Variance Reports for the stores.
- Prepare Payroll Variance and submit to Payroll.
- Carry out Store audits and random checks.
- Carry out departmental and system audits.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Carry out managers training in stores.
- Engage to continuous Knowledge development regarding sector rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Check if all company financial data is being adequately backed up by IT.
- Prepare and analyse daily and weekly Variance Reports for the stores
- Prepare Payroll Variance and submit to Payroll by 3rd week of the month.
- Carry out daily store audits and random checks.
- Present weekly Report Findings on all visits to head of IA.
- Follow up on action points and recommendations weekly.
- Carry out departmental and system/Store audits as and when required.
- Carry out Payroll and Monthly stock take.
- Minimum ACCA or Equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year experience in accounts / Audit department.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to details with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, Communication and IT skills.
- Must have a car.
- Computer Literate.
How To Apply:
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org