We are looking for a Pharmacist to work in our retail pharmacy. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising and supporting our retail personnel in our outlets.
- Verifying and labeling of pharmaceuticals
- Verifying order entries, tracking inventory, selling medicines and other stock
- Reviewing and interpreting prescriptions and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Training of pharmacy staff and ensuring they are adhering to guidelines and SOP’s.
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements by maintaining records for controlled substances, removing expired and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and ensuring the staff have valid HPCZ practicing licenses at all times.
- Maintaining current ZAMRA registration, studying existing and new legislation and advising management on actions needed.
- Participating in continuous quality improvement activities and other duties assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy
- HPCZ registration with valid annual practicing License.
- At least 6months – 1-year post internship experience.
- Experience in retail pharmacy will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft User, particularly for Excel.
If you meet the above criteria and if you also respectful, diligent and is effective communicator please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectations based on your experience.
How To Apply:
NOTE: Jobseekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with any source in the name of guaranteed interviews or placements with employers