African Loyalties is a vibrant small medium enterprise that has been in existance for 5 years. We deal in interior construction of fitted cabinates such as kitchen units, bedroom wardrobes, bars etc
We are looking for an innovative vibrant youth who will be an overal project manager and P.A to the director
IMPORTANT!! MUST HAVE A DRIVING LICIENCE AND BE ABLE TO DRIVE A MANUAL CAR
- Drive employees and take materials to their respective work sites.
- Counter checking materials before dispatch
- Make scheduled plans for every project and getting dailly reports from site employees
- Draft and submit budgets, based on scope of work and resources.
- Track project Costs in order to meet targeted Budget costs.
- Provide project updates on a consistant basis to various stakeholders about strategy adjustments and progress
- Manage contracts with suppliers and communicate deliverables
- Monitor Progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure Project performance to identify areas of improvements
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant company standards
- Coordinate efforts across entires project between the Designers, Capenters and suplpliers
- DIPLOMA IN PROJECT MANAGMENT, HIGHER QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE ADDED ADVANTAGE
The candidate should also be willing to travel out of province and work overnight if need be.
How To Apply:
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org